[linux-audio-user] LJ Firenze report

Subject: [linux-audio-user] LJ Firenze report
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 18:30:53 EET

Greetings:

  Those of you who attended the event may recall that I promised to
submit my notes to the Linux Journal. I did so, and never heard about it
again. I mistakenly assumed that Richard rejected the article: While
searching for something else I came across this URL:

Perhaps LJ was going through one of its periodic shuffles, but I never
heard from anyone there about putting the notes on-line. Too bad they
didn't publish the pictures...

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net