Re: [linux-audio-user] A couple of points on the state oflinux audio apps

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] A couple of points on the state oflinux audio apps
From: Patrick Shirkey (kotau_AT_firstlinux.net)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 11:45:03 EET

I like Franks idea of + vs -

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd
For the discerning hardware connoisseur
http://www.boosthardware.com
http://www.boosthardware.com/LAU/Linux_Audio_Users_Guide/

--- Jason <hormonex_AT_yankthechain.com> wrote: >yeah, no ratings >On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote: >> Paul Winkler wrote: >> > >> > OK, are ratings actually good for anything at all? >> > Should we just not have them, and only have the comments? >> > I've benefitted a lot from the harmony central review database, >> > but on reflection it's really the comments that are most helpful. >> > I've never found something on there because it got a great rating, >> > or for that matter discounted it because of low ratings. >> > So given the concerns voiced here, I'm now leaning the other direction... >> > maybe there should not be ratings at all. >> > Maybe we should put it to a vote?? >> > >> > -- >> > >> > Paul Winkler >> > home: http://www.slinkp.com >> > "Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!" >> >> I vote no ratings. >> >> -ERic Rz. >> > >-- >YankTheChain.com - You can pretend we're not here. That's what I do. > >,

_____________________________________________________________ Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net

_____________________________________________________________ You deserve a better email address! Get personalized email @yourname or @yourcompany from Everyone.net --> http://www.everyone.net?tag