Re: [linux-audio-user] glade-1.5 ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] glade-1.5 ?
From: Stefan Schwandter (e9925373_AT_student.tuwien.ac.at)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 13:13:59 EET

author wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where I can download glade-1.5 ? I've been to the
> official site and the lattest they have is glade-1.4 but I've got an
> app, snd, that asks for glade-1.5 or it won't install. Very strange.
> Is there an unofficial glade-1.5 ? Where do I get it?

Is it possible that you mean guile? I maintain the snd debian package
and don't think that glade is required for building snd.

You can use guile 1.4 instead of 1.5 too. You only have to load
fix-optargs.scm before anything else if you want to use scheme
extensions.

You can get guile 1.5 at

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/guile/guile-1.5.4.tar.gz ,

as mentioned in README.Snd ...

And I have to second Frank's suggestion to build snd with the motif GUI
instead of the gtk one.

regards, Stefan

--
Wanna listen to my music? <------