Re: [linux-audio-user] audio workstation

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] audio workstation
From: Vedran (vvucic_AT_EUnet.yu)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 05:47:42 EET

Dear colleague,

You can contact someone on that page and ask for details.
i am not selling it. I think that it is interesting. My experience is that
many soundcards do have better recordings under Linux OS than Windows. DAW
that is shown there with option that software is installed and preconfigured
may be attractive and pain removing for many newbies.
ALl the best,

Vedran Vucic