Re: [linux-audio-user] virtual sampler

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] virtual sampler
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 04:03:27 EET

Nick D wrote:

> i guess someone will have to start a speed optimisation thread on l-a-d.. any takers? ;-)

IIRC, some significant discussion regarding a possible Gigasampler clone
took place on LAD. Patent issues were brought up, some design matters
were discussed, but I think the test project (Evo?) has died. Some of
the people involved are still on LAD though.

Didn't want to take the jam out of anyone's donut here, just thought the
discussion could get richer on LAD...

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org