[linux-audio-user] Low-latency-Mini-Howto update

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Low-latency-Mini-Howto update
From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki (eric_AT_zhevny.com)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 04:56:03 EET

I tried to send this to Patrick, but it came back saying that his
mailbox is full...

I'm sending to the lists hoping he'll be able to get it that way...

Has anyone else heard from Patrick this week?

#############

Patrick,

The attached version includes a corrected link to Andrew Morton's
Low latency patches.

Can you put this version up?

Thanks,

Eric Rzewnicki

PS If there is a better way for me to send changes to this document,
please let me know. I don't mean to be causing any inconvenience to you.
If you want I might be able to put it up on my own site...

Low_latency-Mini-HOWTO-0323.html