Re: [linux-audio-user] New Linux soundapp site progress

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] New Linux soundapp site progress
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 23:48:43 EEST

Steve Harris wrote:

> I think it would be more helpful if the categoties on the left were either
> 2 deep or a bit broader, there are a lot and some of the categories seem a
> bit arbitrary, eg. Players & Recorders v's OggVorbis Software.

For the moment Paul's just using my categories. I took the liberty of
"promoting" some things, such as OGG and LADSPA, to their own categories
in the hope of drawing more attention to them. I'm sure Paul will change
things to be a little more level.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org