Re: [linux-audio-user] New plugins and fixes

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] New plugins and fixes
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 16:07:29 EEST

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 12:56:06 +0000, matt yee-king wrote:

> > Yup, someone else has tried this, there are some other problems too,
> > hopefully he will report how to get round it, then I can fix the autoconf
> > stuff. Its only setup to work under linux at the mo.
>

> the mac is running linux... is there anything i can do to help? (given
> that i'm not a c coder)

OK, if its running linux you should be able to change configure.in, so
that line 42 is:

CFLAGS="-Wall -O6 -fomit-frame-pointer -fstrength-reduce -funroll-loops
-fmove-all-movables -ffast-math -fPIC -DPIC"

The plugins will be a little slow, but they should build.

Can you run "uname -m" and tell me what it says.

- Steve