Re: [linux-audio-user] What are good, inexpensive USB cards?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] What are good, inexpensive USB cards?
From: matt yee-king (yeeking_AT_no-future.com)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 01:16:42 EEST

quite weird this... i dug my imic out of the bottom of my leads box
today so i could record into my powerbook.

it was easy to intall - i had usb and usb audio enabled in the kernel as
modules and it automatically loaded the module audio when i plugged the
imic in. as for quality, it seems ok (quiet, ok latency) output wise. as
for input, i've done some recording and it works. apparently its got
pretty goot dac/ adc for the price (according to griffin, who make it
hmmm..) they are allegedly capable of 24 bit recording, but i haven't
tried that yet.

matthew