[linux-audio-user] [ANN] AlsaModularSynth 1.1.2

Subject: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] AlsaModularSynth 1.1.2
From: Dr. Matthias Nagorni (mana_AT_suse.de)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 12:50:32 EEST

Hi,

Last week I completed a VCF Module for AlsaModularSynth, so this program now
features a complete small modular synth for QT and ALSA 0.9. All parameters
can be easily assigned to MIDI controller events and the range of each slider
can be modified during runtime. AlsaModularSynth is a host for LADSPA
plugins. The new version 1.1.2 now also allows to play the "organ" and "noise"
plugins from the cmt set.
AlsaModularSynth is part of the kalsatools set of programs. Since none of
these programs requires KDE any more, I should rename the k-programs soon ;-)

http://www.suse.de/~mana/kalsatools.html

AlsaModularSynth (and the other programs on that page) will compile on SuSE 8.0
without any modification of the makefiles. On non-SuSE systems you will have
to adjust the path for QT.

Have fun !

Matthias

--