[linux-audio-user] [admin] list migration to mailman

Subject: [linux-audio-user] [admin] list migration to mailman
From: Joern Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 22:06:17 EEST

hello everyone !

we are changing our list delivery software.

the linux-audio lists will be moved from majordomo to mailman in
approximately 20 hours, i.e. on tuesday, april 23 @ 1700 utc +/- 2
hrs.

*** you do *not* need to unsubscribe and resubscribe. ***

all subscriptions will be copied over to the mailman setup tomorrow
morning, and you will receive a confirmation message with a password
and a link to the web interface when it's done.

while this happens, majordomo remains in effect. you can already
play with the mailman web interface, but changes will not take
effect until we actually shut down majordomo and switch over later
tomorrow.

during this time, some messages may get dropped and there may be
duplicates. or not. apologies for any inconvenience.

the lad homepage will be updated with information about the new
system as soon as the server is reachable again. at the moment, it
looks like a router on the way to linuxdj.com has gone...

best,

jörn