[linux-audio-user] GnomeNibus

Subject: [linux-audio-user] GnomeNibus
From: mik (mprims_AT_skynet.be)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 23:32:04 EEST

Greetings

This is quite old already, but I have never seen it mentioned here before and
it isn't on Dave's site either: http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnome-nibus/
Interesting.

I just switched from Mandrake to Debian (Sid): I manage to compile a lot more
programs (C++) now without any trouble.
I've got a problem though with Muse: everything compiles fine but at the
linking stage there goes something wrong. I get a similiar error message when
I run the precompiled Debian version. It has to do with the theme support, I
think (the error messages refer to QWindowstyle). Maybe the wrong QT version?
(It's 3.0.3 I believe).

mik