[linux-audio-user] sampler

Subject: [linux-audio-user] sampler
From: Taybin Rutkin (trutkin_AT_physics.clarku.edu)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 22:53:56 EEST

Does anyone have any experience with the Korg ES-1 Electribe Rhythm
Production Sampler?

http://www.korg.com/gear/info.asp?A_PROD_NO=ES1

I'm note sure what I'm looking for. I want to sample stuff like The
Magnetic Fields and Kittycraft. But I also want a drum machine. And I'd
like it to *not* be MIDI based, unless someone wants to come over and help
me set it up.

So is this appropriate for me? Is there some other product I should look
at? My budget is under $400.

Thanks,
Taybin