Re: [linux-audio-user] pd tutorial

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] pd tutorial
From: matt yee-king (yeeking_AT_no-future.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 00:02:01 EEST

i've been looking into pd and i found that a good way to start is to go
through the examples off the 'pure documentation' menu item in pd. .
they explain what all the objects do...

also this site is good for tips, externals (extra objects that you can
add to pd's default library) etc...

http://www.pure-data.org/

and the pd mailing list is here !

- matthew