Re: [linux-audio-user] usb midi interface-recommendations?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] usb midi interface-recommendations?
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 09:47:15 EEST

Joseph Zitt wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 03:15:22PM +0900, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>
> > Did you see that Takashi Iwai has released the usb-audio driver for
> > alsa? You should try setting up with that if you have time.
>
> Ah! Great news. URL?

http://alsa.opensrc.org

I have made a simple wiki page with the info you need to set up. It is
the same install process as the other drivers as long as you have usb
working already. Be sure to read the release notes for info on how to
debug.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur