[linux-audio-user] SuperCollider is free software (was: big news (fwd))

Subject: [linux-audio-user] SuperCollider is free software (was: big news (fwd))
From: Torsten Anders (t.anders_AT_nici.kun.nl)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 11:59:13 EEST

Hi,

nobody has forwarded this to linux-audio yet, so I do.

SuperCollider is simply the most powerful sound synthesis language available.
I know this is a rather general statement... I is -- so far -- Mac only
software. But it is designed to be portable ;-) Most of the language is
defined in itself, its kernel is plain C.

See www.audiosynth.com for more info about SuperCollider.