[linux-audio-user] Sound Stretch, how??

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Sound Stretch, how??
From: mawali_AT_news.icns.com
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 00:33:51 EEST

Hi
Is there a way for me to take a file and stretch it (drop pitch without
dropping speed) and save it back.

The "sound stretch" plugin for xmms works great, but I do not have a way
of saving the output, the "Disk Writer" plugin somehow bypasses the
effects.

I have not been able to do this with snd. All I need is to be able to drop
pitch and save the file back.

Thanks