[linux-audio-user] Re: newbie question: distortion in wav files

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: newbie question: distortion in wav files
From: Anthony Perez-Miller (aperezmi_AT_indiana.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 05:42:38 EEST

Matthew,

I'm using the default, which is esd (esdplay) in gnome, although I get
the same problem running the wav files through xmms (which uses libwav.so
as input and libesdout.so as output--both are versions 1.2.5).

One of the annoying things is that my sound card actually worked better
when I was running Red Hat 6.0. <sigh>

thanks much,

--Anthony