[linux-audio-user] Low Latency Patch for 2.4.18?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Low Latency Patch for 2.4.18?
From: Frank Barknecht (barknech_AT_ph-cip.uni-koeln.de)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 19:35:23 EEST

Hi,
I cannot find a low-latency patch for the 2.4.18 kernel. There are
only these at Andre Mortons page
http://www.zip.com.au/~akpm/linux/schedlat.html

2.4.18-pre6-low-latency.patch.gz
2.4.18-pre9-low-latency.patch.gz (J Sloan)
2.4.18-rc1-low-latency.patch.gz

I tried rc1, but it gives a lot of rejects, that I'm unable to fix. I
use Debian's 2.4.18 package, that has only this patch applied:

* NFS client seekdir patch

Has anyone a LL-patch for 2.4.18?

ciao,