Re: [linux-audio-user] Anyone heard rumors about ProTools??

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Anyone heard rumors about ProTools??
From: Jesse Chappell (jesse_AT_essej.net)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 23:06:18 EEST

You should be able to use Ardour without any problems with a 1370 (I use
a 1371)... that card is supported by ALSA, which is all you need to run
jack/ardour. Quality issues aside with cheap 2ch i/o sound cards, you
can easily lay down 1 or 2 tracks at a time and build up a recording for
editing fun in ardour.

The ens1370/1 cards actually have excellent full-duplex low latency
performance.

jlc