Re: [linux-audio-user] Network Audio System?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Network Audio System?
From: mawali_AT_news.icns.com
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 18:10:17 EEST

Nas is one way only (client-server), but you control from the client and
the srever plays. The sound file can be on the server or client.

Icecast would be best for mp3 streaming, you could also have a web
interface that pushes (and starts mpg123) remotely on any box you want.

Did someone say NFS does not have geek factor, how about using Coda, now
that is geek factor. ;-)