[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-announce] ANN: Ardour basic recording and editing quicktoot

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-announce] ANN: Ardour basic recording and editing quicktoot
From: iriXx (m_AT_irixx.org)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 00:13:02 EEST

er... i tried your link, looks really interesting, but i got this error:

Warning: User boosth_AT_localhost has already more than
'max_user_connections' active connections in ../webcount/webcount.php on
line 3
Could not Connect

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom? info_AT_copyleftmedia.org.uk www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

_ ( ) ascii ribbon against html email X / \ cat /dev/sda1 > /dev/dsp

"Gag me with a Volvo!" - Linus Torvalds