Re: [linux-audio-user] CD audio

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] CD audio
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 21:54:53 EEST

The problem is that your cd is probably wired to the cheesy laptop
soundcard, so you'll need to rip mp3s or oggs off the cds, unless there's
a way to send the cd out through the usb through software. By the way,
hows the performance on the usb audio interface, is the latency ok, (I've
never tried usb audio but am curious).