[linux-audio-user] Sono binary?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Sono binary?
From: Frank Ekeberg H. (frank_AT_plingplong.com)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 10:36:27 EEST

I need to install Sono on my account on the university computer system. I
don't have permission to do anything with the lib directories there, and have
not been able to compile it. How can I compile a static binary of sono that
will run on any linux box?
(Or does someone have a static binary I could copy?)

frank