Re: [linux-audio-user] Recording dat quality.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Recording dat quality.
From: jordan muscott (jordan_AT_no-future.com)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 21:54:29 EEST

>>> but are you recording from the portable cd player to your sound card through a digital connection? If so, i would guess that's where the problem is.
>>>

>>I should have said earlier. It is the analog connection. I haven't got
>>any digital i/o so I forget they exist.

 sorry about that last blank message - fingers slipped :-)

 in which case i havent a clue - sounds really weird. Ive noticed the same when starting jackd at 48000 (without thinking) and then playing files which were recorded at 44100 - thats what led to me that route of questioning......but that does sound strange.

 jordan,