[linux-audio-user] Just not worth it

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Just not worth it
From: Joseph Zitt (jzitt_AT_metatronpress.com)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 22:55:01 EEST

OK, so I'm back online... but something has completely rewritten my
/etc/fstab to utterly mysterious values, erasing the correct ones.
Necessary partitions are no longer mounted. Yeah, I'm sure it's just one
more little oopsie in the process.

The hell with it. I have run out of the time and patience to pretend
that I'm going to be able to get anything done using Linux on this
system. Maybe some year it will be worthwhile, but in the meantime, I
have other things to do than play "Mother May I" with a machine.

--
| josephzitt_AT_josephzitt.com                 http://www.josephzitt.com/ |
| http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt/   http://www.mp3.com/josephzitt/ |