[linux-audio-user] Gentoo- ladspa-cmt-1.12.ebuild

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Gentoo- ladspa-cmt-1.12.ebuild
From: jjbenham_AT_chicagoguitar.com
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 19:31:05 EEST

Here is my gentoo ladspa-cmt.1.12.ebuild
Perhaps you can help me debug this so I can submit it for everyone. It was rejected with little feedback.

Let me know what modifications you may need to make if any. It worked fine on my laptop. It download compiled and installed ladspa-sdk then ladspa-cmt.

Thanks,
Jeremiah