Re: [linux-audio-user] ALSA and usb-audio

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ALSA and usb-audio
From: Vincent Touquet (vincent.touquet_AT_pandora.be)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 10:16:44 EEST

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 05:15:08PM -0700, Joseph Zitt wrote:
>Today I went out and bought a CD player.

Sometimes the easy solution is the best (TM) :)

The problem is mostly the fact that you cannot
really open up your notebook to see what's up
inside, which doesn't mean I think it shouldn't
work easily anyway using Linux. There is still
a lot of work in the usability arena.

On a sidenote, I'm glad the KDE people started
a list on that subject. It would be great to have a
complete linux-usability project though.

regards
vincent