Re: [linux-audio-user] final scratch audio

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] final scratch audio
From: Frank Barknecht (barknech_AT_ph-cip.uni-koeln.de)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 19:33:31 EEST

Patrick Shirkey hat gesagt: // Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> Adriaan Pelzer wrote:
> >I built a bracket for one of the mousewheels (wheels inside the mouse
> >turned by the ball) and fixed this to the stylus. In this way the wheel
> >gets turned when you turn the table with the stylus on. The difficult
> >part was to fix the sensors around the wheel again, as they had to be
> >removed with the piece of PC board they were on from the main PC board.
> >I think you get mice with a fixed sensor/wheel unit - they will work
> >better.
> >

> I've thought for a while that it would be easier to use an optical
> mouse. I haven't tried it yet but I plan to do so soon.

I intend to use the coolest scratch controller at all:

A Beatmania DJ pult for the PSX or PS2!

I already got my Beatmania game including the hardware really cheap
from Ebay (~12 EUR), now I only need to get it connected to my PC.

BTW: Does someone already have experience with hooking up
PSX-controllers to a computer?

There are lots of different flavours of BeMaNi controllers, I just got
the ceapest one. Look at some with Image-Google:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=de&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=beatmania+controller

ciao,