Re: [linux-audio-user] ReBorn, ReBirth clone

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ReBorn, ReBirth clone
From: jordan muscott (jordan_AT_no-future.com)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 21:06:19 EEST

>At http://www.deadvirgins.org.uk/reborn/index.html says:
>
>"It was fun while it lasted...
>I have today been instructed by Propellerhead Software to remove ReBorn
>from my Website. The ReBorn user interface falls foul of the copyright
>inherent in the ReBirth product and is consequently an infringement of
>Propellerhead Software's rights. "
>
>What a pity, it looked promising.
>
>Pedro.

WTF !!??

er, now im obviously v. ignorant when it comes to the legal issues here,
and please forgive me if i am wrong, but do the names Roland TR-909,
TR-808 and TB-303 mean anything here? Its just that i seem to remember
seeing the machines on Propellerheads Rebirth somewhere else before.
maybe its my memory playing tricks with me ??

Have propellerheads aquired some of the rights from roland or something
like that?

jordan.