Re: [linux-audio-user] sox and avg

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] sox and avg
From: Michael Krusch (vst-liste_AT_maren-noel.de)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 16:16:57 EEST

The splitting must be done automaticly.
It is for my project using a linux PC with BruteFIR as a reverb machine.
I'm in the process of writing a user interface to choose from diffrent
impulses.
If it is finished it will be released. You can see some infos
here:www.digital-synthologie.de, but sorry, only in german. Translation
will be down later.

Michael