Re: [linux-audio-user] joystick recommendations?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] joystick recommendations?
From: Nathaniel Virgo (natvi286_AT_student.liu.se)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 18:15:17 EEST

Frank Barknecht wrote

> Next I want to buy a dance mat.
>
> I can dance much better than playing the keyboard.

What I want is one of those Nintendo Powerglove things that someone's written a driver for
(posted to slashdot a while back - http://chocobospore.org/projects/vr/ but the site seems to be down)
how cool would that be for controlling soft synths?

Incidentally, does anyone know if it's possible to use more than one joystick in the same computer?
I reckon that controlling the sound Llamatron-style with a joystick in either hand would be a great way to play live if I ever get that far.