[linux-audio-user] Audio hardware for Csound

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Audio hardware for Csound
From: pma (Armstrong.Peter.DMA_AT_aya.yale.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 03:33:59 EEST

For my small Csound-dedicated studio I am considering a setup
based on two Midiman M-Audio products: the internal interface
card "Delta DiO 2496" and the external DA / AD converter
module "Flying Cow". If any of you have experience pro or con
with this combination (or either item) I would much appreciate
hearing your impressions.

This post is (slightly) evolved from my post of some weeks ago.
Thanks in advance!
Peter