[linux-audio-user] Text-to-speech front ends?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Text-to-speech front ends?
From: Joseph Zitt (jzitt_AT_josephzitt.com)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 11:57:10 EEST

What is a good interface for text to speech programs? I'd like to load
a file into a window, select some of the text, and have Festival (or
something like it) read it back. Being able to select voices, etc, would
be a plus but not necessary. Any suggestions?

--
| josephzitt_AT_josephzitt.com                 http://www.josephzitt.com/ |
| http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt/   http://www.mp3.com/josephzitt/ |