[linux-audio-user] Re: Audio hardware for Linux/ALSA/Csound

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: Audio hardware for Linux/ALSA/Csound
From: pma (Armstrong.Peter.DMA_AT_aya.yale.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 00:16:02 EEST

Thanks to this discussion, my perspective on the Delta 66 vs
the DiO2496+Flying Cow appears to be focusing.

I want to be able to write digital Csound output to audio CD
(via an internal burner). Can Delta 66 do whatever format
conversion this process requires? Most specifically, might
I need a separate coaxial/optical converter?

Peter