[linux-audio-user] Cumulus, anyone ?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Cumulus, anyone ?
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 20:35:31 EEST

Greetings:

  Has anyone here successfully built and *played* Cumulus
(http://home.btconnect.com/Corebounce/) ? I've built it with no problem,
but I can't get a single note out of it. I've also tried contacting the
author but he seems to be away from his desk at the moment... ;)

  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Cumulus is advertised as a
realtime granular synthesizer, I'd really like to check it out, but I
get no audio from any of the attempts I've made so far.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org