[linux-audio-user] [admin] mailng list problems -- please read

Subject: [linux-audio-user] [admin] mailng list problems -- please read
From: douglas repetto (douglas_AT_music.columbia.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 01:05:59 EEST

hi,

you are subscribed to one or more mailing lists hosted by the computer
music center at columbia unversity. earlier today we had a server
failure, and much of our mailing list information was lost. please visit:

to verify that you are still subscribed to the correct mailing lists and
that your list preferences (digest mode, etc.) are still correct.

also, if you know of anyone who joined this list recently, please
forward this message to them and ask them to rejoin, as all recent
subscriber addresses have been lost.

thank you,

douglas

--