[linux-audio-user] alambik

Subject: [linux-audio-user] alambik
From: Mark Constable (markc_AT_renta.net)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 07:16:43 EEST

This may be of interest. They have commercial M$ packages
to sell but the viewers seems to be free and they claim
something about their system is "open source", which I
presume is the scripting language... I've yet to locate
any SDK or API info.

 http://light.alambik.com/

It MIGHT be a more open flash-like option. Maybe. This
is the response I got when I asked if linux is supported.