[linux-audio-user] vxpocket + linux - custers last stand

Subject: [linux-audio-user] vxpocket + linux - custers last stand
From: matthew yee-king (yeeking_AT_no-future.com)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 13:23:25 EEST

Hello/ Bonjour

I am a VXpocket2 owner. I use a powerbook g4. I have now completely
transferred to a GNU/ Linux OS. This means the card is now useless. I am
writing to find out if you have any new plans to support GNU/Linux? I
notice that you have a macosx driver now - maybe this *nix
experience could be transferred in some way to the development of a GNU/
Linux driver?

Do you find it sad to be one of the few red marks on this page?

http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/

If there is no linux driver, i hope the second hand price of your cards
is as high as the new price....

best

matthew yee-king
(a disheartened customer)