[linux-audio-user] ShakeTracker+ASeqView->Bristol synth = ?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] ShakeTracker+ASeqView->Bristol synth = ?
From: nikodimka (nikodimka_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 19:16:41 EEST

I've tried to control the Bristol synth by

ShakeTracker+ASeqView (running as it is explained
in "HOWTO Use MIDI Sequencers With Softsynths")

It works in principle...
But I got the following strange behavior:

the tones the Bristol produces are one note late of what must be done.
But the timing is correct.
I mean if I write in Saketracker:
===
E#
C#
 ..
F#
E#
==

In Bristol it is played like:

==
..
E#

..
C#
F#
==

So the questions are:

Who's fault this is? Bristol, aseqview, shaketracker, alsa-seq or mine :) ?

How can I debug this by myself?
I mean how can I trace the midi data sent?

thanks,
nikodimka