RE: [linux-audio-user] New RME HDSP 9652

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] New RME HDSP 9652
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 23:56:14 EEST

I did mean the NEW PCI card, not the DigiFace/MultiFace. I assumed that
Patrick was speaking about that. I know RME thinks highly of Paul and was
sort of assuming that they might have provided him with an early version to
get Linux support underway.

If this is not the case, Patrick, then I would like to clarify that.