Re: [linux-audio-user] Intel 82801BA Sound

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Intel 82801BA Sound
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 06:28:46 EEST

bwc2001_AT_columbia.edu wrote:

> Were the modules installed in the wrong location? Any help would be
> greatly appreciated.

They shouldn't be. You can check with

ls /lib/modules/2.x.x/kernel/sound/

I remember something funny going on with the sequencer support around
the time of that release - 0.9.0-rc2. I have an intel8x0 too and it
works fine here.

Try modprobing without the sequencer and see if that helps. You could
also try installing from scratch without sequencer support enabled too.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol and put_symbol I think we used to have..." - Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem