Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-announce] Announcing initial release of FreqTweak

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-announce] Announcing initial release of FreqTweak
From: kevin ernste (kevinernste_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 03:15:02 EEST

Hi Jesse -

"configure" doesn't seem to find my fftw install (in
/usr/local/) no matter how I prefix it. I have fftw
installed as single-precision (On fftw compile, did
"./configure --enable-float --enable-type-prefix"):

# ./configure

blah, blah, blah...

checking for fftw_create_plan in -lsfftw... no
checking for rfftw_create_plan in -lsrfftw... no
checking for rfftw_create_plan in -lsrfftw... (cached)
no
checking for rfftw_create_plan in -lfftw... no
checking for rfftw_create_plan in -lrfftw... no
checking for rfftw_create_plan in -lrfftw... (cached)
no
configure: error: "Could not find FFTW! Is it
installed (www.fftw.org)?"

# ls /usr/local/include/*fft*
/usr/local/include/fftw.h /usr/local/include/sfftw.h
/usr/local/include/rfftw.h
/usr/local/include/srfftw.h

This app looks very cool and I'd love to try it out.
Any help would be appreciated.

Kevin