Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-announce] Announcing initial release of FreqTweak

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-announce] Announcing initial release of FreqTweak
From: G. M. Bodnar (greg_AT_sapheron.org)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 04:33:55 EEST

kevin ernste is on permanent record as saying:
:Thanks Jesse -
:
:I still get the same, but it may indeed be my problem.
: I'll have some time to play again tomorrow, recheck
:my fftw stuff, paths, etc.

Did you look at the logfile that configure generated? Sometimes the test
will fail for a completely different reason than you'd expect.

Greg
--- -