Re: [Re: [linux-audio-user] building the dream Linux music box]

Subject: Re: [Re: [linux-audio-user] building the dream Linux music box]
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 00:10:25 EET

I heard about someone getting oxygen 8 to work, have you tried using the
usb midi driver in alsa with it? I think you may need to upgrade the
firmware on it the same way the other midiman usb midi interfaces get
upgraded, has anyone tried it?

Brian "Asapien" Redfern
linux digital turntablism
asapien.org