Re: [linux-audio-user] clicks and pops

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] clicks and pops
From: art moore (g3art_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 20:10:31 EET

It turns out that there weren't any clicks or pops in
the sound, playback in audacity was causing it. Yeah!
but I think I need to apply the low-latency, and
preemptive patches.

but I did find an answer there is a tool for clicks:

http://home.snafu.de/wahlm/dl8hbs/declick.html

It's not a cedar system, but not bad.

Art