Re: [linux-audio-user] clicks and pops

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] clicks and pops
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 06:54:27 EET

Yeah, more and more I think the real culprit is Redhat 8.0, I was using
7.3 and had both my systems set for low latency with the 2.4.19 kernel, I
think its the ol' blue curve, it could possibly be the cd, but the
frequncy of over runs I'm getting is really bad, like one every two
seconds. I don't think I'm going to bother running any tests, I just need
to first off try a different window manager, and then if my over runs are
still bad under fluxbox, then I'll at least know its not gnome. But then
if I stop having xruns I don't have to do that work to be back in
shape. I'm just glad its not an issue of needing to upgrade my
motherboard.

http://www.brianredfern.com