[linux-audio-user] RME Digiface/Multiface support?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] RME Digiface/Multiface support?
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 18:05:12 EET

Hi,
   I was looking to set up another Linux box and was considering the RME
Digiface or Multiface as they both have an attractive feature set for my
needs, but then I didn't find them in the Alsa Sound Card Matrix.

   Is anyone working on drivers for these and it just isn't quite ready? Or
is nothing happening?

Thanks,
Mark