Re: [linux-audio-user] RME Digiface/Multiface support?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] RME Digiface/Multiface support?
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 21:52:40 EET

Mark Knecht wrote:
> Patrick,
> I find this surprising. The HDSP 9652 is brand new, to the best of my
> knowledge. I'm talking to dealers that haven't received ANY of them yet? Are
> 3 Ardour users REALLY using this brand new card. Exciting if true.
>
> There are two older products, The Hammerfall (Digi9652) and the
> DigiFace/MultiFace+HDSP that seem to get confused with this new one. Are you
> sure of your information?
>
> Paul has graciously told me he'll look into any minor problems that crop
> up, so I'm really just being careful about major problems, and mostly in the
> MIDI area.

No, I'm getting confused. It would be nice if they code named this one too.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No! We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002 The Scotsman