Re: [linux-audio-user] RME Digiface/Multiface support?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] RME Digiface/Multiface support?
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 22:41:59 EET

Mark Knecht wrote:
> Roger,
> Thanks, and yes I saw that, but someone having really used it would be
> nice before I drop nearly $600 with tax and shipping. Just being careful.

Paul has already said that he believes it to be fully functional. You
will most likely be the first person to use one in Linux. Are you ready
for the fun that brings?

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No! We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002 The Scotsman